In Boston’s Historic Beacon Hill on top of famed #9 Park Restaurant. The property boasts unobstructed views of the Boston Common and the State House. Classic Brownstone charm renovated with Class A finishes and modern touches. Each unit is a floor through 2100 sq.ft 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom floor plan. Experience Boston’s first boutique luxury brownstone rental property.
$9000-$12,000 Per Month | 2100 Sq.ft | 3 Bedroom | 2.5 Bathroom
- Poggenpohl Kitchens
- Poggenpohl Bathrooms
- True Master Bathroom (Large Open Shower + Whirlpool Layout)
- In Unit Washer + Dryer
- 4 Zones of HVAC and Forced Heat
- Flat Screen Televisions with Multi-Room Sonos Speakers and Controls in Every Room!
- Intercom and Video Security System (in unit and for front door)
- Gas Fireplace
- 11+ Ceiling heights (*each unit is different)
- Floor to Ceiling Windows (*each unit is different)
- Only One Unit Per Floor
- Elevator to Unit
- Rental Parking Available. Steps to Green and Red “T” lines.